设为首页收藏本站

河南工业大学论坛|工大小窝|河南工业大学BBS|惜缘论坛|2006-2021工大小窝一直在你身边!

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 904|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[听觉冲击波] Daniel Powter---Bad Day!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2006-6-16 21:08:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<P><EMBED src=http://listen.00544.com.cn/music/other/oumei/UKTOP40/13.wma width=350 height=45 type=audio/mpeg LOOP="false" AUTOSTART="true"></EMBED></P>
<P>Bad Day--Daniel Powter</P>
<P><BR>Where is the moment we needed the most<BR>You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost<BR>They tell me your blue skies fade to grey<BR>They tell me your passion's gone away<BR>And I don't need no carryin' on<BR>Bad Day--Daniel Powter<BR>You stand in the line just to hit a new low<BR>You're faking a smile with the coffee to go<BR>You tell me your life's been way off line<BR>You're falling to pieces everytime<BR>And I don't need no carryin' on<BR>Cause you had a bad day<BR>You're taking one down<BR>You sing a sad song just to turn it around<BR>You say you don't know<BR>You tell me don't lie<BR>You work at a smile and you go for a ride<BR>You had a bad day<BR>The camera don't lie<BR>You're coming back down and you really don't mind<BR>You had a bad day<BR>You had a bad day<BR>Bad Day--Daniel Powter<BR>Well you need a blue sky holiday<BR>The point is they laugh at what you say<BR>And I don't need no carryin' on<BR>You had a bad day<BR>You're taking one down<BR>You sing a sad song just to turn it around<BR>You say you don't know<BR>You tell me don't lie<BR>You work at a smile and you go for a ride<BR>You had a bad day<BR>The camera don't lie<BR>You're coming back down and you really don't mind<BR>You had a bad day<BR>(Oh.. Holiday..)<BR>Sometimes the system goes on the blink<BR>And the whole thing turns out wrong<BR>You might not make it back and you know<BR>That you could be well oh that strong<BR>And I'm not wrong<BR>Bad Day--Daniel Powter<BR>So where is the passion when you need it the most<BR>Oh you and I<BR>You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost<BR>Cause you had a bad day<BR>You're taking one down<BR>You sing a sad song just to turn it around<BR>You say you don't know<BR>You tell me don't lie<BR>You work at a smile and you go for a ride<BR>You had a bad day<BR>You've seen what you like<BR>And how does it feel for one more time<BR>You had a bad day<BR>You had a bad day<BR>Had a bad day<BR>Had a bad day<BR><BR></P>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
 楼主| 发表于 2006-6-16 21:10:43 | 只看该作者

回复:[听觉冲击波] Daniel Powter---Bad Day!!

<P>很好的一首音乐</P>
<P>听了就说出你的感受吧</P>
发表于 2006-6-18 02:22:38 | 只看该作者

kugoo欧美单曲排行第二
发表于 2006-6-18 02:23:32 | 只看该作者

kugoo欧美单曲排行第二[DuDu@388]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|工大小窝 ( 豫ICP备06010094号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 20:45 , Processed in 0.290005 second(s), 24 queries .